Lilypie
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

October 23, 2008

Tagged Twice!

What is going on out there in the blogging world? I've been tagged twice today with two different tags. I'm a bit tired tonight so I'll only do one. I promise I'll get to the other one sometime this weekend.

10 years ago I...
1. Was well into my relationship with David (and married him 2 years later).
2. Was still working on my biology degree (and wouldn't graduate for another 2 years!)
3. Drove a silver Toyota Celica with a sun roof. I bought it off my brother (he gave me the family discount) and I thought I was just the coolest thing driving that little sports car around. Still by far my favorite car I've owned. Her name was Cindy and I had her until she died. :(
4. Still considered some of my high school friends as my closest (now I only keep in touch with one).
5. Had no idea who I really was. Still working on the self discovery. Maybe by 50 I'll have a real sense of who I am.

Things on my to-do list (for tomorrow):
Um, I have to work tomorrow and on the days I work there is nothing else I can possibly bring myself to do (besides the normal daily chores like, get the kids up, dressed, fed, etc). Don't think I'm lazy. I just can't have too many things going on in one day.

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Invest for my husband and I AND the kids
2. Quit my job. I do love it, but would rather just stay at home with my kids right now.
3. Get a tummy tuck and breast lift (really, I'm not vain, I'm just tired of doing the fold and tuck everyday).
4. Buy my dream home
5. Take my friends and family on an all inclusive vacation/cruise (two separate vacations of course).

Places I have lived
1. San Diego, California
2. Prague, Czech Republic (just for a semester)
3. Phoenix, Arizona
4. Northridge, CA
5. Simi Valley, CA

Jobs I've had:
1. Baker at Paradise bakery (that was my title but really I just scooped premade cookie dough onto the cookie sheets and stuck them in the oven).
2. Shoe salesperson at Sears (good times)
3. Shoe salesperson at Nordstrom (by far the most difficult job I've ever had)
4. PT aide
5. Physical therapist

Now I tag Jen, Miranda, and Dilenna...payback ladies

3 comments:

Mary Zolene said...

I seriously hope I fall under the all inclusive paid vacation friend category!!! Haha...

mejane said...

Mary -- You are absolutely in the paid vacation club. And, by the way, I may have sparred you this "tag" but you won't be so lucky next time.
:)

Mike Mallinson said...

We get around?? That sounds terrible!! LOLOLOL