As promised, I am back to fulfill my "tagee" duties so here it goes:
Ten Things My Husband Loves
(No particular order)
1. Diet Coke -- I came to the conclusion long ago that this is a Drake thing. His whole family drinks it. He probably drank it from a bottle.
3. Flight Simulator
5. His boys -- David's not one to share his feelings too often but there is no hiding it when it comes to Daniel and Jake. He has no problem telling or showing them how crazy he is about them.
6. Computers -- He doesn't have the time now, but he's been known to build a computer or two (or three, or four...)
8. To nap
9. To help people -- He is always offering to help people in any way, whether he has the time or not. It can be annoying sometimes (One project in particular took way too much time. Dilenna knows exactly what I mean, her hubby did it too). It's admirable but really, I just want him to myself sometimes.
10. To stir things. This is a quirky one. If I'm in the kitchen making dinner or baking something, he comes in and stirs it. Even if it doesn't need stirring or I've already done it. He comes in looking for things to stir. Weird, I know.
This post has been approved by the one and only himself
4 weeks ago