I had some time today to post but instead of draining myself by talking about my purse again or Jake's appointment, I decided to do something fun. So with a little inspiration (thanks Miranda), I came up with "Top Ten Tuesday."
Top ten favorite things about my two boys are(no particular order):
1. Jakey's wild beach blond hair. It's still sparse at the moment but I see fros in the future.
2. Daniel's hazel eyes and Jake's baby blues.
3. When Daniel leans in to me with puckered lips and says "iss"
4. Jakey's cute chubby achon butt.
5. When the boys make each other laugh with their own little made up game that they won't even let me in on.
6. Jakey's squeal of delight when I threaten him with "I'm gonna get you!"
7. Daniel's dimple smile and Jake's twothy grin (he has two teeth...get it, "twothy"? Ok, that was bad)
8. THE LIP: When they're winding up for a good cry. They both have it but Daniel wins the prize.
9. When Jakey's precious trident hand (achon term) plays with my necklace while I feed him a bottle or snuggle with him.
10. Daniel's emphatic "GOOD MOOOORNING!" He says this every single morning with a smile, even on days when I have to wake him up. This is then usually followed by "Mommy, God light" and I go open the blinds for him.
Some photos to back up my picks...
Wild crazy hair:
The lip 2:
The achon butt:
The baby blues:
2 months ago