Lilypie
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

August 16, 2010

Kids Are The Best Medicine

Have you ever had a really lousy day...the kind where everything that can go wrong does and you can't help but to feel sorry for yourself, gladly taking others down with you? Well, I had one of those days last week but my kids refused to let my mood damper their pure and innocent spirits.

Daniel, Jakey, and I were quietly eating lunch until Jake (in his cute little toddler voice) says "Mommy, mommy, wook at me!!" I look over and this is what I saw:

















We all laughed so hard and I was instantly in a better place. What a great reminder to cherish what's important!

9 comments:

Mary Zolene said...

Thanks for sharing!! I miss your posts. Jakey is adorable.
Love you

Unknown said...

Somehow looking at that face would make my day a whole lot better too! That's my kinda medicine. What a cutie.

Jaime said...

Just what you needed!! Brought a smile to my face too!

Caden and Mommy said...

They do have a way of bringing us back to the simple pleasures, dont they? too cute :0) and silly too

Destini said...

Adorable! Most definitely a big pick me up!!

Unknown said...

It's impossible not to smile when looking at that sweet face!

Kim said...

Yes. I have been having a month long of those days. And I will have you know, I now feel better just seeing these adorable cute pictures!

Brad Fallon said...

LOL! Jakey is so funny! Such a sweet little boy.

Carolyn said...

Great post! What a cutie!

Homeowner Insurance